Wednesday 12 June 2013

Best Non Sticky Lip Gloss Ever! – NYX Butter Gloss

Yippee, there are finally some NYX Butter glosses on Ebay, and I’ve ordered one in Tiramisu. I own one in the shade “Vanilla Cream Pie” which is a sort of pink peach colour, but is described as Mauve for some strange reason. The Tiramisu is described as Pink Brown and from online swatches I think that’s pretty accurate.

Today I’m addressing all those ladies who like me didn’t think they were lip gloss people because of the stickiness, but occasionally tried to be part of the gang, only to regret it the moment their hair got stuck to their lips. Not that you hardened lip gloss peeps won’t appreciate the loveliness of these little gems of course.

My “Lip Gloss” of choice has been the top coat on the end of my Maybelline 24 hour lip colour, and I love it. If they came with a tint, I’d be first in the queue to buy them. I can’t deny though, that I love the look of lip gloss so now and again I hear a recommendation on You Tube and give it a go. NYX Butter gloss was such a recommendation and it is incredible. The only way I think I can give you a good idea of what it feels like, is to ask you to imagine a liquid lip balm with a tint, and more shine than a balm has.

A small disclaimer here – whilst I have titled this post the best non sticky lip-gloss ever, I can’t honestly say I have that many to compare it with, so that’s just my opinion to date. The lip glosses I own and/or have tried I can count on one hand – MAC Lipglass & Crème sheen gloss (Sticky), Bobbi Brown (Sticky), Revlon (Sticky), and Barry M (You guessed it, sticky).

NYX butter glosses have given me faith back that I can achieve a shiny lip without having to try and hold my head at a funny angle to avoid the hair sticking to lip situation.

Glosses are no longer just for the short hair or hair in a bun types. I’ve been desperate to tell the world about these glosses but didn’t want to do so when they were almost unattainable. For some reason, they aren’t available on the NYX UK site, but Amazon and Ebay seem to have a few offerings now.

Check them out, I promise you won’t be disappointed!

I’m not sure how the NYX Round glosses compare – anyone tried them?






No comments:

Post a Comment