Monday 27 May 2013

Organic Argan Oil Liquid Gold Conditioner


I have a bottle of Moroccan Oil, but not Argan Oil, despite the fact that I’m hearing about Argan oil constantly. I spent a fortune on my Moroccan oil, so I didn’t want to be spending money on the next big thing for the sake of it, and I knew that if I did shell out, chances are my expensive Moroccan Oil would be ignored.

I did however, decide to do some research as I’d heard rumblings that the two oils were related in some way. Turns out that Moroccan Oil is a hair treatment that has an Argan Oil base, but Argan Oil is the pure oil from Morocco. Interesting.

While shopping in my local Semichem, I noticed some “Organic Argan Oil Liquid Gold Conditioner” for a very reasonable £3.99, so I thought I’d give it a go.

I’ve used this 3 times now and I’m super happy. It smells delish, very musky/amber like. It’s not as thin as I usually like my conditioners so I worried that I’d struggle to get it through my thick hair, but it was easy to distribute and the pump dispenser won major brownie points with me. My hair blow dried into the silky smooth locks that I normally only get with my 2 Holy Grail conditioners (Wella SP Repair and Pantene Leave in Mousse).

I also had the result that I thought was only possible with my Wella SP in that on day 2, which is when my hair usually starts to feel oily and I’m desperate to wash it (I wash it every other day), my hair felt like Day 1 condition! I can only put this down to the Argan Oil Conditioner being a lightweight product that somehow doesn’t attract as much dirt or oil. Oh, and the smell lasts – I could smell it when I used my straighteners on day 2!

Its £3.99, it works, it’s an easy to use bottle and you should buy it. Why? Because you’re worth it :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment