Tuesday 9 April 2013


Mario Badescu Acne Treatment Products
Your Personalised Treatment Schedule

My overall experience with these products has been outstanding. I don’t say that lightly, having used practically every spot cream on the market over the past 20 years. I’ve had one of my usual horrible lumps in my chin during the time I've been testing the full range of products, which enabled me to really test its efficacy too, and together, they made an amazing difference. 

As I’ve said before, it’s not a miracle cure, but it’s a lifesaver to me as it made the difference between not wanting to be seen in public because my skin was so bad, to being able to easily cover up the offending blemish, not to mention a reduced amount of pain because of the reduced size of the cyst.

So, depending on your skin issue below, here is what I think would be the most logical programme for you, with some cheaper alternatives given where possible.


You Have:

Oily Skin

Use the drying Mask a few times a week with the Special healing powder underneath. Total cost £30.

Alternatives

- Use the Drying Mask a few times a week for £18.50 a jar.

Blackheads/Acne Prevention

Use the Silver Powder once or twice a week, and the anti acne serum nightly after cleansing. Total cost £34.

Alternatives
  • Use the Anti Acne Serum for £21
  • Use the silver powder a few times a week for £13
  • Use the Boots Botanics Ionic Clay mask a few times a week for £5.49


General mild blemished skin

As for Blackheads.


Severe Acne

After cleansing, use a mask - Drying Mask with Buffering Lotion Under on night 1, then Healing & Soothing mask the next night & so on.

Then after washing mask off, put buffering Lotion all over troubled area, then Healing Cream, then Drying Cream, and finish with a dusting of special healing powder.

Then put the drying Lotion on any single troublesome spots. Total cost £92

Alternatives:

  • Use the drying cream after cleansing, and the drying Lotion on specific troublesome spots overnight. Use the Silver powder weekly as a mask. These 3 products can be bought as a set for £25 from Harvey Nichols.
  • Follow the regime for Severe Acne but replace the Special healing powder with ELF blemish powder, the buffering lotion with Freederm Gel, and the healing cream with Clearasil Adult Tinted Treatment Cream. Reduces total cost to £65

I really hope the above was useful to you guys. I’d love to hear that someone else had success with this system. Please feel free to ask any questions at all and I’ll do my best to answer them.

You can buy most of the Mario Badescu products in Harvey Nichols, or online from Beauty Bay.com, who I have found very good.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment