Thursday 4 April 2013


Mario Badescu Healing & Soothing Mask

What it’s for: Large deep cysts - post eruption
What it claims: Reduces & evens out redness, dry & heal acne
Key Ingredients: Balsam Peru, Zinc, Seamollient, Talc
Price: £18.95 - 56ml

This is another treatment mask, like the drying mask, and the advice they give is to alternate the two, thus taking advantage of all the different ingredients.

This is a creamy product, with no real smell, and feels more like a beauty product than a blemish treatment. It’s a moisturizing mask that doesn’t really dry on the skin (only slightly) and definitely feels soothing as the name suggests.

Balsam Peru is a unique ingredient that I couldn’t find in any other products in my research, so I have no alternative, cheaper or otherwise to recommend!

I have only used this once to see how it felt, as my skin hasn’t been at the correct stage i.e. post eruption dryness, but I think I’ll be using it again soon as my skin feels slightly red and sensitive and this feels like a cream that may help.

Again, I would definitely repurchase this, because of the unique ingredients. I have always looked for a product that deals with that horrible healing stage of blemishes, where you want to soothe your skin, and this one seems to fit the bill.

Next, Mario Badescu – Your Personalised treatment schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment