Sunday 13 March 2011

Fake Bake Flawless


Yep, that’s right; I had not a single bit of patience and rushed right out to get the fake bake flawless spray, right after my post :0)  So far, I love it. I suspect it may be a tad too dark for my fair skin, but honestly, I don’t really care!

It comes with a pair of gloves and an application mitt which combined make it super easy to apply. You put the gloves on, then put the mitt on one hand and spray the product onto the mitt using your other hand. Next, you sweep the glove over the area you want to tan – it only takes about 4-5 sprays to cover the entire face and neck and maybe 10-12 sprays to cover feet and legs to top of thigh. I imagine that this bottle is going to last quite some time which makes it better value than most fake tans in the same price range. 

It dries almost instantly which is great, but I put it on at bedtime so I can’t vouch for what it would look like under make up. I suspect that it may be too dark – it’s scary dark when it first goes on, my other half was laughing his socks off when he saw me post application. It does come off on pillows/sheets etc, but washes out no problem.

The morning after, a lot of the tan washes off, but not quite as much as with St Tropez. I did worry (when I saw how little was washing off in the shower) that I would look way too tanned but I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped out – it looked as “natural” as a fake tan with a decent colour CAN look!

I would say the colour lasted the usual 4-5 days but the best thing about it was that it faded without becoming patchy. Oh, and it smells gorgeous – like coconut. It's a definate repurchase for me.

See below pictures of before, with the application, and after it's washed off.



1 comment:

  1. I just ordered this off Amazon I am going to go shower and then apply it. Your pictures have me very excited!

    ReplyDelete