Friday 25 March 2011

Quick Nail Polish Review

Sparitual in “Crystal Water”



2 coats is all that’s needed, great bright colour but unfortunately for me being so pale skinned meant it made my hands look even more deathly white! More suited to dark toned skin. Sparitual Vegan Nail Lacquers have no DBP, Formaldehyde or Toluene.

OPI in “The Colour To Watch”


Interestingly this didn’t work very well on top of my false nails but it worked beautiful on my (natural) toenails. A bit more of a sensible colour if there is such a thing, very feminine and not too bold but with a dash of pearly shimmer to make it more interesting. Takes quite a few coats to get any depth of colour though.

Ciate in “Mistress”


Fab fab fab consistency and a very pretty bottle – great colour with only 1 coat needed. Colour bit too much on the orange side for me but is certainly a lively pop of colour. Not sure where you can buy this brand high street wise though – I got this one free on a magazine. Looking at the website there isn’t a huge array of colours and the nicest ones are sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment