Tuesday 30 April 2013

Biore Deep Cleansing Strips VS Revitale Deeply Absorbent Strips



Until yesterday, I had never stepped foot into Semi-chem but the girl at work was raving about how much cheaper they were for several things and being as I was passing a store I thought I'd check it out.

I was pleasantly surprised at not only the prices, but the range of products – I just assumed it was a store that had a few of the products you might find in boots, but they actually had products I had never seen before (which is very exciting to me as a beauty junkie!).

One of those products was the Revitale Deeply Absorbent nose strips, and the cost? £1 for 6! Bargain time, oh yeah. Being a lover of the Biore Deep Cleansing strips, I knew I liked the concept which is basically to wet your face, smooth one of these bad boys on your nose/chin/forehead, wait 10 mins or so for it to dry, and then with a lot of satisfaction at how clean your skin now is, peel it off revealing the removal of all things nasty.

The downside of the Biore strips are the price, £7.99 for 6, so I tend to keep them for occasional use. They can be difficult to smooth onto the skin without air bubbles, and they can be painful to remove, ouch! I know pain and beauty do sometimes collide, but surely not for deep cleansing. 

I quickly got started on testing the Revitale strips out after my purchase, and although there only seems to be nose strips in the range, I did use one on my nose, and one on my chin with no problem. 

I'm a convert! They go on the skin very smoothly and easy, they are slightly less stiff when the 10 minutes is up but this means they are not painful to remove, and they have the added benefit of charcoal as a “Magnetic cleansing experience” which as far as I can tell, Biore do not.

For the price of 1 strip from Biore you get 6 from Revitale in Semi-Chem. Deep cleansing at it's budget best. I also bought some Olay facial wipes, again for £1. Semichem, I shall see you again soon :0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment