Saturday 4 May 2013


New & Exciting Beauty Products

Hello fellow beauty lovers! An article caught my eye in my magazine last night, and it was the “New cutting edge beauty products” one. Here are a few of the exciting delights that I've added to my wish list……

Ojon Rare Blend Deep Conditioner £29


I’ve heard so many great things about Ojon, yet never managed to find the money to splurge on a product that I know won’t last very long. This one sounds really fab, but at £29 it won’t be coming to my home anytime soon! Still, a girl can dream….

It’s available at House of Fraser, and the description is as follows:

A dual-phase, multitasking, conditioning hair treatment that deeply nourishes to help detangle, hydrate, smooth, and restore high-gloss shine. Ideal for anyone with very dry hair. It’s fortified with the highest concentration of Ojon oil, a rare, powerful ingredient. This dual-phase, multitasking conditioner is also formulated with butters and oils from around the world known for their nourishing and shine-enhancing properties.

Charles Worthington Instant Volume Treatment £14.99
Available in Boots, this one is a new style of Volumizing treatment in that you use it instead of conditioner and it’s a kind of gel formula. I have yet to find a product that gives volume without feeling like you have a sort of glue in your hair, so I’m intrigued. It claims:

Works to lift the hair from all angles, leaving it fully conditioned, super flexible and allowing for the creation of bouncy, voluminous glamorous styles without frizz”

Anyone tried it?

L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin So Sleek Hairspray

2013 has for some spooky reason, given me a hair static problem that I've never experience before. I had static of course when I brushed my hair too much, or wore particular materials, but since Feb this year, I've had daily static in my hair and constant electric shocks. When I saw that this hairspray prevents static, I immediately added it to my shopping list. I’ll let you know how I get on!

L’oreal say – “The legendary hold of L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray So Sleek Extra Strength protects your hair from humidity, frizz and flyaways with antistatic protection technology, for flawlessly sleek styles”

No comments:

Post a Comment