Thursday 4 April 2013


Mario Badescu Drying Cream

What it’s for: Large deep cysts - post eruption,
What it claims: Heals & disinfects erupted pimples & prevents spreading.
Key Ingredients: Zinc, Aloe, Lemon, Powdered Sulphur
Price: £14 - 14ml

This cream is for using after moisturizer, which I actually find a bit odd because if it’s to disinfect then surely it needs to be applied directly onto the blemishes before moisturizer. Maybe it’s because it’s mostly for post eruption blemishes, and you would first use the Healing cream on them……hmmmm, I guess that makes more sense. Moisturize the probably dried out blemish, then put some drying cream on it to make sure that bad boy doesn’t come back!

This doesn’t smell nearly as bad as the Drying Mask, which is pretty strong and not pleasant at all, but you still wouldn’t want to stick your nose in this tub, or wear it for going on a first date.

As with the special healing powder, you can feel this making your skin matt immediately, and I really enjoy the feeling. It’s another product I can “feel” working. As you’ve heard me say in previous posts, I’ve been using the system for a couple of weeks now, so I’m not 100% sure exactly which products are working for me, but I do have a lot of faith in this one because of that matte feeling.

This has Zinc and Aloe in for healing purposes, and some Lemon I guess for the disinfecting part, and also Sulphur. As with the healing cream, a cheaper alternative is the Clearisil Adult Tinted Treatment Cream, but it only has Sulphur in it.

I think I probably would repurchase this, but this pot will take a long long time to use up as you only need the tiniest amount and that covers a large area.

Next, Mario Badescu Drying Mask……

No comments:

Post a Comment