Wednesday 7 May 2014

Got2b Schwarzkopf Oil-Licious Dry Oil Mist





Goodness, I have so many products I want to tell you guys about! I have filmed a video review on this one that will be going up in the next week or so, but in the meantime let me rave to you about it :0)

Whatever your hair type, I think you'd love this. It says on the bottle that even people with fine hair can use it due to it's lightweight formula and it really is lightweight. I have another oil spray that isn't an aersol (Organix morroccan oil I think it's called) and much as I love it, it can make your hair a little greasy if you use too much, and that's easy done. This just gives the perfect fine mist that gives a slip and shine to your hair that makes you want to keep touching it.

The best part about it is that it's currently only £3 in Superdrug! I don't even think this is a new product, just an undiscovered gem :0)

I haven't tried it on wet hair but rather have used it as a refresher in the morning and evening before brushing through my hair. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment