Saturday 29 January 2011

Benefit Posie Tint

Benefit Posie Tint is my most recent purchase and so far, I love it :0)  I tried the Benefit benetint but it was just that little bit too red for me. I have fair complexion to say the least, with a few freckles, and I wanted to achieve a nice light pink flush rather than a “been on the treadmill for hours” look!  

Good points – the liquid is a bit thicker than the Benetint version so it doesn’t dry quite as quickly, which gives you the chance to blend it. It has a lovely creamy texture on your skin and you can build it depending on how intense you want the colour. In my opinion, it’s the perfect natural looking pink colour.

Bad Points – The only very small bad point is that the bottle is quite large and cumbersome. I did however find a mini version on Ebay (Yay) and the plan is to use the small bottle and fill it up with the liquid from the big bottle. Hmmmm, I see spillages in my future! Oh, just thought of one other little bad point – it stains your fingers so if you are one of those that applies your whole face with brushes and doesn’t need to wash your hands after, this isn’t for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment