Thursday 11 July 2013

Garnier 5 Second Blur Primer Review

Discover the new Smoothing Perfecting Primer Optical effect: Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur
If you haven’t watched my video raving about the Garnier 5 Second blur primer, there is a link below, but I’m going to rave a little more about it here since I’m finding I love it even more as time goes on!


First I’m going to ask you to take off your hat of scepticism, because I’m sure that like me, you didn’t believe the claims. “Visibly blurs the appearance of wrinkles and pores”. Really?! Well, as it turns out, Yes, really!

The 5 seconds refers to how long it takes to apply, and it really is a quick process. The consistency is thicker and dryer than I expected, and it is strangely “separated” which at first made me think it had gone off! You have to be careful squeezing it out as there are air bubbles in the tube which means bits of the product can fly off round the room ha ha.

Once on the skin though, the magic begins. The most wonderful thing for me is that this can go on either before or after foundation. I often remember the primer step when it’s far too late! The other fantastic thing is that it can be applied just where you need it. It feels amazingly silky on the skin, which doesn’t quite match up to the texture you see coming out of the tube, but it glides on and instantly fills in pores and lines to give that airbrushed finish that most of us dream of.

My area of “concern” is the pores at the side of my nose/cheek area, and the lines around my eyes. What Botox hasn’t fixed, this primer has. Yay :0)

This post was a bit “gushy” so I feel I need to tell you that Garnier are not paying me for this review, and I bought and paid for the product myself so all views are my own. Oh, and a PS. You can pick this up in Semichem for less than in Boots.


Have you tried it yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment