Saturday 20 July 2013

Tropical Eyeshadow Look....


A pretty easy tropical eye..... as hot as the weather today :0) 

Step 1 - apply gold eyeshadow to the inner lid - I used Inglot gold AMC shine 

Step 2 - apply a bright violet purple Shade to the outer lid - I used Inglot 441

Step 3 - Apply a dark purple shade under the eye about 2 thirds of the way towards your nose - I used Inglot 

Step 4 - Apply a peach shade under the eye on the remaining part under the eye towards the nose and near the tear duct - I used MAC Paradisco

Step 5 - Apply some liquid eyeliner on the top line, and some gel or pencil eyeliner in your waterline - I used Rimmel glameyes for the top and Inglot gel for the waterline. 

Step 6 - Finally, pop on some Mascara, and you're done - I used Laura Mercier long lash...

Not my favourite look ever, but certainly colourful :0) 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment