Friday 18 January 2013


Inglot Freedom System Eye shadow Palette with 5 eye shadows

 

If you love eye shadow, you will LOVE Inglot! I bought this eye shadow palette from the Inglot store in Aberdeen. Unfortunately, I was in a rush so I just randomly chose colours and when I got home, I realised that I already had 3 colours almost identical, d’oh!

I do absolutely love the concept and the product though – it’s the same as Mac pro palette, i.e. you buy an empty palette in whichever size suits you, except Inglot is cheaper but you get more for your money! You can choose from a 1, 2 or 3 eye shadow palette with a mirror, with prices at £4.00, £4.50, and £5.00 respectively, or you can choose from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 20 or 40, with prices from £4 to £24.

The eye shadows to go in the palettes come in Pearl, Shine, or Matte, and they are £4.50 each. You have a choice of over 200 colours. The slight downside is that the colour representation on the website is not that great so it’s best to get yourself to a shop and note down all the colours you like, then perhaps go home and figure out what you want, then order off the website. The only UK stores at the moment though are London, Stirling, and Aberdeen, although Glasgow is to open this year.

 As you can see, on this palette, 3 of the eye shadows are unused and the other two are half used. I “depotted” half of each of these eye shadows – this means I basically chopped half off, and recreated it into an eye shadow that will fit in my MAC palette! I’m actually selling this palette on EBay.

The eye shadows are extremely good quality, have good colour pay off, and hardly any fallout. The colours are beautiful, and I love using the gold and purple that I depotted - you'll see a photo of me wearing the gold & purple combination above. I will definitely be purchasing another palette when I have more time to choose colours. The only slight downside for me is that you get too much eye shadow; they are really generous, about twice the size of Mac shadows. The colours in this palette are, in case you would like to compare to the website (all pretty good representation except for Shine 34):
 

v      Matte 350 – Beige (Full Eye shadow)

v      Pearl 450 -  Cranberry (Full Eye shadow)

v      Pearl 445 - Mid purple (Full Eye shadow)

v      Pearl 452 - Dark purple (half)

v      Shine 34  - Gold  (half)

 

Fabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment