Friday 15 March 2013


Vita Liberata Gradual Tan & Vita Liberata Untinted self tan

I had high hopes for these tans after using the gradual tan on my face and the untinted self tan on my legs. They both had the same plus points – dried really quickly, no scent at all, and they both developed into a lovely tan, albeit ever so slightly orange.

That is, unfortunately, where the good stuff ends. I noticed that my skin felt dry - there is no moisturisation at all from the lotions, but worse than that, one day later I had extreme patchiness all over my neck and feet. Not a good look, very far away from the Bronzed Goddess image I had in mind!

Thank goodness I have my wonderful La Roche Posay tan for face to fall back on. For my legs, I think I can still squeeze out a few more doses of tan from my Marks & Spencer tan that is now discontinued, and unless I find something better, I’ll be going back to Utan gradual tan for my legs.

If you want to hear more about self tanners, check out my You Tube video here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HibTwERIyOk 

No comments:

Post a Comment