Saturday 5 February 2011

Gosh Eyebrow Palette

Eyebrow powder/pencil, has become one of those must haves for me within the last year or so. I’m not sure if it’s just one of those times when you use something once and then wonder how you lived without it (or is that just me?!), or if it really is a necessity due to my vigorous over plucking in a bid to have picture perfect brows!

I have tried many versions of brow perfectors, including the Benefit Brow Zings (too sticky), and most of the ones in the Boots aisles (Bourjouis, Revlon, etc), and my favourite is Clinique Superliner for Brows – the perfect texture, very thin pencil so easy to control line, and good colour, but the down side is it runs out extremely fast for a cost of £11 a time so I was looking for a cheaper option.

Having had a good experience using Revlon Vital Radiance Eyebrow fill in powder (but not being able to find the right shade), this Gosh Eyebrow Palette caught my eye, and at £6.49  I was much happier and even more so now I’ve discovered how good it is :0)

There are 3 separate shades and all very good in my opinion depending on the intensity you desire. The wax is just the right texture to not be too sticky, but hold the brows in place without feeling weird! The brush is also just the right thickness/angle to give you good control. This is my eyebrows with the lightest colour on:



See what I mean about overplucking?! Sorry excuse for an eyebrow I must say. New Years Resolution = stop plucking so much, though I fear the damage may be irreparable!  

The Gosh palette is bulkier than a pencil of course, but still quite thin and compact. I might even dabble with the darkest colour for a more dramatic night time look. My Clinique superliner will be kept for holiday purposes along with my Shiseido Liner hehe. My travel bag will soon be superlight, meaning more room to bring shopping home, grin. 


1 comment:

  1. Glad I found this review - I've been looking at buying this eyebrow palette for a while now and am definitely purchasing after reading this review :) Thanks xx

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete