Tuesday 15 February 2011

My current Skincare regime

My current Skincare regime  

Johnson’s gentle eye make up remover – this is brilliant stuff that takes off any amount of eye make up you care to layer on, waterproof or otherwise. The bottle is great as it has a flip top lid, and at £3.05 from boots, it’s a bargain!

Johnson’s nourishing cleansing lotion – feels quite cooling on the skin, is thick and creamy and does the job nicely. Johnson’s cleansing lotion comes in “Refreshing” for normal skin and “Nourishing” for dry skin. I first used the Refreshing version as I have oily skin, but it seemed to take ages to take my make up off and felt like it was dragging my skin. This is much more moisturizing but not greasy, so no problem. Another bargain at £3.05 again.

RoC Perfercting Toner – from a toner I’m looking for something that will sweep the last remnants of cleanser and dirt away, and that can also be swept over eyes, for that perfectly clean feeling, and this is exactly what I get from this toner. Most toners I have tried feel like not much more than water! At £7.14 though and not lasting very long, I’m keeping my eyes and ears open for a replacement….

Zenmed Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 30, or Vichy Normaderm Hyrdating Care (Day)

If I know I’m going to be outside like wandering round the shops for example, be it winter or summer, I use Zenmed Oil Free Moisturizer SPF30 under my make up. It’s nice and matt which in my experience is hard to find to get an SPF of 20, never mind 30. Hopefully this will help hold back the wrinkles for a while longer :0)

On work days or other days I know I will barely see the outside world,  I use my new found love, Vichy Normaderm as described in my previous blog.


Chanel  Hydramax+ Active Moisture Fluid (Night) or Normaderm Night

Normaderm night is my usual moisturizer, but I occasionally treat myself to Chanel Hydramax+ Active Moisture Fluid and although it’s a day cream, I like to use it as a night cream. Personally, I think it’s works for both. It feels really fresh and light yet very moisturizing, and has a really fresh decadent scent. As it’s £43.92, you can see why it’s only an occasional treat rather than a daily essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment