Wednesday 2 February 2011

Lee Stafford Blow Dry Your Hair Faster Spray

As you will have noticed from my Hairdryer review, speed is one of the many things I’m looking for in my beauty routine, so when I saw the name of this product, it went in my basket without a second thought. I was a bit puzzled as to how spraying a liquid on to hair could reduce the time it takes to dry it, but hey, not understanding the technology hasn’t deterred me from buying before so why start now!

Good Points - I have used this for 3 hair washes in a row and I have to say that so far I DO think it’s helping in the speed stakes. As it tells you on the can, it does have a little bit of product designed to “hold” your hair and I can certainly feel a bit more oomph than usual. Oh, and it smells gorgeous!

Bad Points – I feel like I have a very slight greasy residue at the roots of my hair immediately after drying, which isn’t the norm for me (I’m not normally greasy till Day 2). I also like to put some kind of product in my hair that is specifically for heat protection, which means a possible product overload, but if my hair starts to feel a bit heavy I’ll just use my trusty TRESemmé deep cleansing shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment