Thursday 10 February 2011

Vichy Normaderm

Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care & Vichy Normaderm Night




I can’t say enough good things about these 2 moisturizers just now. Where have they been all my life?!

The Normaderm -Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care is a day cream and feels beautifully silky going on, is smooth and matt pretty much immediately, and gives skin a really lovely ready for make up feel. I have oily/combination skin and need something that isn’t too greasy, but usually this means that I get hardly any moisturization from the product. This however feels like its feeding skin as well as keeping the shine at bay. You really have to feel it to believe it.

The Normaderm Night doesn’t have exactly the same silky smooth feel, but feels ever so slightly grainy(which is strangely nice!) and more moisturizing again. It too goes on smooth and doesn’t feel too tacky but is much thicker than the day cream.

The day cream is £11.74 and the night cream £ 12.77, both from Boots, which isn’t bad in my opinion. The only slight disadvantage is that the day cream has no built in sun protection so you need to get that elsewhere. (I get it from my foundation).

Definitely helps with those pesky pimples and open pores too :0)





No comments:

Post a Comment